- The JED Foundation: working to reduce emotional distress and prevent suicide among college students.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255): Suicide hotline, 24/7 free and confidential, nationwide network of crisis centers
- Suicide Prevention – Minnesota Department of Health: Suicide is a preventable public health problem – it is rarely random or inevitable. Everyone can help prevent suicide
- The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) is a not-for-profit organization exclusively dedicated to understanding and preventing suicide through research, education and advocacy, and to reaching out to people with mental disorders and those impacted by suicide.
- SAMHSA Suicide Prevention – Provide individuals, families, professionals, and organizations with information and resources to seek help and provide assistance.
- National Institute of Mental Illness: Evidence based literature, research and resources for the prevention of suicide.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Minnesota – NAMI: Working to improve the lives of children and adults with mental illnesses and their families.
- Child Crisis Services – Hennepin County
A mobile crisis response is provided when an initial telephone screening suggests that a child may be experiencing a “mental health crisis” or “mental health emergency.”
- PrairieCare: PrairieCare is proud to offer Free Needs Assessments to anybody looking for local psychiatric services.